2.12.10

Snoop Dogg Releases Song ‘Wet’ as Gift to Prince William for His Bachelor Party !!!


The song is available on Snoop Dogg’s website and Twitter feed. The rapper tweeted the official royal account, Clarence House, and said he’d “Made tha anthem 4 Prince William’s bachelor party n all bachelor parties round tha wrld.”

“When I heard the royal family wanted to have me perform in celebration of Prince William’s marriage, I knew I had to give them a little something,” the rapper says in the release. “‘Wet’ is the perfect anthem for Prince William or any playa to get the club smokin’.”
The new single entitled ”Wet” is the second single of the rapper’s upcoming ”Doggumentary Music” album, which drops in March. The song begins with the lyrics “Can you be my doctor? Can you fix me up? Can you wipe me down? So I can lick you up,” and if you want to hear it, you can do it on the rapper’s website.
William’s office declined to comment on the song, and said arrangements would be private  for any parties.
William is due to marry Kate Middleton on April 29, at London’s Westminster Abbey.

No comments:

Post a Comment