16.11.10

A Woman Who Is Allergic To Money

Yvonne Simon is allergic to money! Not only is she allergic to the dye in the bills, she is also allergic to metal coins. Oh, and did I mention that she is also allergic to latex, so she can’t even handle the money with latex gloves on!


Yvonne has been labeled the most allergic woman in Britain. In addition to being allergic to money, she is also allergic to rain, coffee, chocolate, pasta, cigarette smoke, sugar, and about fifty other common everyday things.

She says that when she goes shopping, she experiences excruciating pains because of her money allergy. Wow, I know the grass is always greener on the other side, but I can’t help but think about how much money I could have saved over my lifetime if I was allergic to money! Wait… I wonder if she is allergic to plastic credit cards. If not, I suppose she can still do some damage online, right? Doctors say there is no cure for her condition. Wow! We wish you the best Yvonne!

No comments:

Post a Comment