1. Seafood ice cream: this fishy treat is popular in Japan for some reason. Amongst the flavors include: octopus, fish, squid, crab, shrimp, lobster, sardines, caviar, eel, sea water, whale, shark fin, oyster, abalone, and tuna. Whoever thought of inventing these flavors should seriously suffer the consequences!
2. Sushi inspired flavors: these include wasabi, sea weed, noodles, fried rice, corn, and fried eggplant.
3. Potato: whether they’re sweet or regular, potatoes have a bad reputation for causing flatulence, so combined with cream won’t really help the bloatedness.
4. Ice creatures: well, they certainly aren’t intended for the vegans out there. Chicken wings, snakes, horseflesh, bacon, goat flesh, fried pork, fried steak, BBQ, and meat loaf flavor.
5. Plants: ever seen a cactus before? Imagine eating one. Spinach ice cream (Popeye’s favorite), sesame, soybean, kelp, lettuce, salad flavored, tomato, carrot, wheat, rice straw, beans, cypress tree, and flower flavors are amongst many that I don’t recommend you try.
6. Spice-cream: curry, chili pepper, hot sauce, mustard, salt, and garlic. I hope no one really tasted them before.
7. Beverages: green tea ice cream, beer flavored, red wine, and liquorice.
8. Ice cheese: blue cheese, cheese risotto, and cream cheese.
9. Silk ice cream: yes, apparently fabrics got into the ice cream maker as well.
10. Viagra ice cream: made of natural aphrodisiacs containing gingko biloba, arginine, and guarana.