13.11.09

My Diet - 1st Friday



Congratulations 2 me .. i've LOST 4 KG Now ..
i started on SUN with 115 KG and NOW im 111 ..



i started on sunday and this is less than a week .. i've been through alot .. friends and family against my liquide diet thing "UR KILLING URSELF" .. "SAWEE DIET NAFS ENAAS " + "RO7AAY DR 5AL ESAWEELICH" + "ESHTARKAAY EB DIET CENTER" thats what i've been heared during this few days .. and i know some how there r right .. but i couldnt see myself loosing 1 or 2 KG every week white i can Ditox then i slowly go normal diet .. while i can do much loosing with my way .. i cannot hide that its torture to see all the dishes on the table and smell it and im stuck to my liquids .. and if u ppl think "Eradat-haa Gaweyah" then u might be wrong and its my bad actully .. i already had Gastric band and thats what helped me as me askin the Dr to tighten up so hard so i can stop this miss with all the waight im ganing recently ..

anyways now this is what i called progress .. i wanna get under 100 then normal diet will be started ..

No comments:

Post a Comment